Monday, January 14, 2008

ven.un sovanny(panitachando)

i am cambodian buddhist student monk, i am 25 years old. i have been ordained a monk for 5 vassas.In 2004 i went to study at the International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University,(I.T.B.M.U) in Yangon, Myanmar. i have graduated in Diploma, B.A. Degree there. at that same year, i went to visit Vietname, Loas , Thailand, then i decided to come to persue my study in thailand. nowadays i am doing Master of Arts Degree (M.A) at Mahachulalongkornrajvidyalaya university, Bangkok, Thailand. i am the thirdth child in my family. there are seven members in my family. My mother's name is BEN SARIN and father's name is UN SAVON. i have one elder brother and one elder sister, they were married. i have two youner brothers, the elder one has been a monk for 3 years. and the youngest stay with my mother at home. unfortunately, my father died for 9 years ago at the age of 39. presently, i have only mother. here i would like to dedicate the merit that i have gained in this present life to my father, may he attain Magga , Phala and Nibbana. and finally,

No comments: